How to Setup Canon E470 Printer
Printer Settings- Linking canon Pixma e470 printer to wifi link
- Make sure you finished the hardware installation of your printer before you started the initialization process. The printer must fill canon 470 ink and paper.
- To activate the printer, push the Power button. Wait for the right lamp beams.
- Then click and press the Wi-Fi button to connect to the network. This button is sent from the top of the printer on the operating screen.
- As the Wi-Fi light stabilizes, push the button on the Color screen.
- Now, the light is starting to blink. Wait for a stable power lamp.
- Then click again on the button Color.
- This will start blinking the Wireless network lamplight.
- Wait for a secure Wi-Fi light.
- The power and Wi-Fi Lamp stop flickering and get stable as your printer becomes associated with the internet.
- This links your printer successfully to the wireless network.
- The design of the printer must now be tested.
To do this, make sure that you trigger your printer and load at least 2 A-4 pieces in the paper tray.
- Click the WiFi button and hold it close until the power lamp blinks. Delete the button as the light pulses.
- Click WiFi again afterward. This page is printed for network info.
- Check the relation pointer in the printout. The “Active” must be indicated and the right wireless link should be indicated on the SSID service. It confirms that your printer’s wireless networking is successfully configured.
Download the latest canon Pixma e470 Printer Driver
- Open a web browser on your laptop first and foremost.
- Visit the website of the Canon Setup. To do so, type in the address bar “ijstartcanonx.com”
- This will forward you to the configuration page for the printer engine.
- To begin the process, click on the ‘Set Up’ option.
- A Product Selection window would then emerge. Enter the E470 in the empty area in the present frame.
- Press the Go tab after you have the model.
- This unlocks the download window of the car. Here, to get the desired download connection you should pick your Operating System.
You can use this option at the right of the page. Pick your preferred OS and press the inverted triangle in the row.
- Now, by pressing the “Download” tab from the middle of this page, the download process will begin.
- You can get uploads to save files, pick a download location, etc. in the middle of the download process. Following screen, instructions to complete the uploading process successfully.
- You have to wait patiently until the printer driver is downloaded.
- You have to install it on your device when the file is done.
- You must link your device to the same wireless network your printer has to connect with before installation starts.
- Now open the Downloads folder for the downloaded settings file on your device. Open this directory if you have altered the place during the update.
- Double click on the printer driver’s downloaded configuration file.
- Clicking the “Yes” tab to begin the procedure is presented with an invitation from the User Account Control to make the necessary adjustments on your device.
- You will modify the language according to your choice in the installation wizard. Click on the “Language” tab in the lower part of the page.
- Then start initialization by pressing the “Start configuration” key.
- You have to choose the country or area in which you reside in the next window. Make the list you want to make.
If you can’t find your country in the chart, then move on by clicking on Other.
- Tap the Next button afterward.
- You will now see the window of the licensing agreement. Read the whole document carefully and carry on clicking on “Yes.”
- Then Canon wants you to join in the text of the Expanded Protection Plan. Click on the “Accord” or “Do not accept” button to read the whole file, as per your desire.
- Then there will be a Firewall Setting window. Here, tick the ‘Block deactivate’ checkbox and press the ‘Next button.
- You have to pick the relation form in the following browser. Two wireless LAN connection and USB connection options can be accessed. Choose the attachment option and click on the tab Next.
- If you choose the wireless LAN link, Canon will choose “Connect via Wifi Router and Direct Link
You can use the wireless router option to select the link.
However, when you want the other type, Click on the Direct Link tab and then follow the steps on the screen.
- Hit the Next tab after you have made the appropriate pick.
- Power will be demanded in the next window. Make sure your printer is on and wired to the wireless network.
- Now, to continue this process, tap on the “Next” button.
- You will begin to search your printer. Wait, before the hunt is over.
- Secondly, pick your printer through the printer list. Pick and click the Next button. Select the desired option and
- This begins the process of initialization of the printer.
- The Print Head Orientation window would then be shown. To begin the process, press Next.
- This will appear in the “Print Check” pane. Run the test and follow the directions on the computer. Be sure to fill your printer with papers for the test run.
- Press Next.
- The installation is now finished. To install the app, press the ‘Next’ tab.
- A program selection window is shown here. Pick the applications that you are interested in downloading from the list. Pick the favorite one and press the button Next.
- Afterward, the window will open for User Registration. As your priorities are, click on Next, or on Skip.
- The Canon Pixma E470 is finished. Click the “Exit” tab in the Declaration Declaration Configuration screen.
- Your Canon Pixma E470 printer has already been mounted successfully.